Monday, July 17, 2017

July 16th 2017

Hello all,
I'm in my new area and have my new daughter(that is what they say when you are training a new sister) Hahaha. So i love my new sister she is so sweet. starting to get to know the families. This area is a hard area.  We are trying to touch the lives of the people but they are not willing to listen to us. this area is so much different than my last area. But there is something Im suppose to do in this area and we are working hard to do what the lord wants us to do. But other than that nothing really new this week. except wanting to wish some great people a Happy Birthday - Kathie and Ty!
Please send prayers and letters they really do help. love you all until next week

Maddie aka Sister Greenburg
Ebeye - last look

love this island

Ebeye

main island












No comments:

Post a Comment