Monday, August 7, 2017

Aug 6th 2017

Hello everyone

what a week my comps bike broke so we ended up walking a lot more than we would like too. you know you have walked a lot when your legs feel like they are going to fall off at the end of the day.  lol but i wouldn't change it for the world. It was a very slow week.  I did service and mowed someones lawn and then we had a ward activity which are always fun.  So for today we will be going into the main part of the island to go shopping. i might get a few dresses made for me. things in my area are super expensive. So I'm hope the will be ready for my birthday. Other than that we are suppose to have Baptism this week. it is a sweet boy from a part member family. he is so sweet and we have so much fun teaching the family.  Were teaching a few other families. so fingers crossed they accept baptism dates. but other than that the work is slow.  Im so blessed to have such great support and love from family and friends on  my mission. thank you so much for all the love and prayers on my behalf everyday. well until next week. Goo luck kaitlyn on your soccer stuff this week.

Sister Greenburg
aka Maddie









No comments:

Post a Comment